to Peace of Life Massage!
Ingrid Ford, a Licensed Massage Therapist, is the owner of Peace of Life Massage. She has created an un-rushed, un-crowded, un-constrained experience, by appropriately spacing client appointments. Ingrid’s goal is to have your treatment time feel special and focused on you.
Ingrid has touched and positively affected many clients with her training in Swedish massage, Reflexology and Oncology massage. She welcomes everyone including those who are currently or have formerly dealt with any form of cancer.
Ingrid worked in the world of corporate finance for many years and is now blessed to do what she has always wanted; to positively and directly affect people’s lives. Ingrid is a member of various professional massage organizations and generously volunteers to those in need.
Common Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Helps relieve stress
- Aids in relaxation
- Fosters peace of mind
- Improves Circulation
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Fosters feelings of well-being
- Enhances nourishment and health of skin
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffnes
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Reduces level of anxiety
- Helps relieve tension related to headaches and the effects of eye-strain
- Increase awareness of the mind-body connection
“Nyami Nti”, pictured below is an Ancient symbol meaning “Faith and Trust In God.”
This beautiful character is incorporated into the Peace of Life Massage emblem
The only way to find true peace in life is to carry faith and trust in God along the way.
I look forward to your visit !